Monthly Archives: February 2012
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully
- Memorize your favorite poem
- Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want
- When you say, “I love you”, mean it
- When you say, “I’m sorry”, look the person in the eye
Life isn’t always cut out the way we think it should be. But that doesn’t mean we can’t make the most out of it, right?! As Eleanor Roosevelt so aptly stated: “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” So, with that in mind…here are some simple biofriendly tips for life and living:
1. Stand Out: Take the hard road and embrace what people may think is impossible. Work overtime to master personal strengths.
2. Light Up Someone’s Life: Make a connection with someone to help overcome a personal challenge. Show them you care and believe in them.
3. Jump Right In: While others are standing by watching JUMP in with both feet. Waiting for someone to lay it out for you will result in missed opportunity. JUMP!
Smartphones with unparalleled level of convenience is largely aided by the advent of hundreds of thousands of apps, which make everything from ordering a pizza to scanning a barcode doable in seconds.
Bottle-fed fish at the People’s Park in Nanning, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China. Hybrid offspring of Japanese Koi carp and Amazon fish have been trained to take ‘fish food milk’ from a baby’s feeding bottle.