Tag Archives: experience
Reconnecting with yourself and how you find your Joy and Bliss is different for everyone. Only you know what steps help you the most. Here are some ideas.
1. Practice Kindness: With everyone and everything.
2. Exercise, sleep and listen to your body: Your body is your temple. Treat it well.
3. Simplify your life: Tour time is precious. Spend it living your way.
The more of these elements you dig into and discover in your life, the lesser the role of money, materialism, and spending occupies. In the end, you’ll find that you’re no longer chasing money, but that instead money is following you on the path to a much better life. Here are fifteen things found that are more important than money.
- Spend more time with those who make you smile and less time with those who you feel pressured to impress.
- Never tell someone their dreams are impossible. You’ll feel like a fool when they prove you wrong.
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
- Pursuing happiness by acquiring material things (fancy cars, expensive jewelry, designer clothing) is like jogging to the grocery store on your treadmill: it won’t get you anywhere.
One day I decided to quit… I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality… I wanted to quit my life.
I went to the woods to have one last talk with God.
“God”, I said. “Can you give me one good reason not to quit?” His answer surprised me…
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.