Tag Archives: Lessons
- Spend more time with those who make you smile and less time with those who you feel pressured to impress.
- Never tell someone their dreams are impossible. You’ll feel like a fool when they prove you wrong.
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
- Pursuing happiness by acquiring material things (fancy cars, expensive jewelry, designer clothing) is like jogging to the grocery store on your treadmill: it won’t get you anywhere.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
Reaching manhood and being a father means more than providing all of the physical needs in life, there’s also the responsibility to teach sonsimportant life lessons that will help them become better men and even reinforce the lessons in your life as well.
In order to prepare your son for manhood and give him the knowledge that will help him through many common situations in life, consider the top 10 things that all men should teach their sons: