Tag Archives: Life
A time comes in your life when you finally get…when, in the midst of all your fears and insanity, you stop dead in your tracks and somewhere the voice inside your head cries out…ENOUGH1 Enough fighting and crying and blaming and struggling to hold on. Then, like a child quieting down after a tantrum, you blink back your tears and begin to look at the world through new eyes.
This is your awakening.
1. don’t panic. don’t take anything, not even these words (and especially not yourself), too seriously.
2. never stop thinking.. if someone ever says to you ‘you need to stop thinking so much’ just ignore them and keep thinking deeper… your mind is the most important tool you have, if you stop using it, it will atrophy.
Reconnecting with yourself and how you find your Joy and Bliss is different for everyone. Only you know what steps help you the most. Here are some ideas.
1. Practice Kindness: With everyone and everything.
2. Exercise, sleep and listen to your body: Your body is your temple. Treat it well.
3. Simplify your life: Tour time is precious. Spend it living your way.
The more of these elements you dig into and discover in your life, the lesser the role of money, materialism, and spending occupies. In the end, you’ll find that you’re no longer chasing money, but that instead money is following you on the path to a much better life. Here are fifteen things found that are more important than money.
- Spend more time with those who make you smile and less time with those who you feel pressured to impress.
- Never tell someone their dreams are impossible. You’ll feel like a fool when they prove you wrong.
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
- Pursuing happiness by acquiring material things (fancy cars, expensive jewelry, designer clothing) is like jogging to the grocery store on your treadmill: it won’t get you anywhere.
how Can You Achieve The Good Life And Live Life To The Fullest?
Learning and knowing the answer to this question can help you make your life as happier and successful as it should be.
So if you are serious in creating positive changes in your life, start learning and applying the principles of living the good life.
One day I decided to quit… I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality… I wanted to quit my life.
I went to the woods to have one last talk with God.
“God”, I said. “Can you give me one good reason not to quit?” His answer surprised me…
We’re living in a time where nearly everyone is feeling overwhelmed with the changes and problems in the world. Some of us feel stuck, uninspired and fearful. Others have suffered major losses and feel hopeless and helpless. Some people find ways to thrive even in bad times. They refuse to fall into “the sky is falling mode.”
Today you can make a conscious decision to revitalize and renew your body, mind and spirit. You can lift the weight off you shoulders. It’s a choice we make every second of every day. The following are methods to do so.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.