Tag Archives: Tips
1. don’t panic. don’t take anything, not even these words (and especially not yourself), too seriously.
2. never stop thinking.. if someone ever says to you ‘you need to stop thinking so much’ just ignore them and keep thinking deeper… your mind is the most important tool you have, if you stop using it, it will atrophy.
Why have you been so successful in reaching some of your goals, but not others? If you aren’t sure, you are far from alone in your confusion. It turns out that even brilliant, highly accomplished people are pretty lousy when it comes to understanding why they succeed or fail. The intuitive answer — that you are born predisposed to certain talents and lacking in others — is really just one small piece of the puzzle. In fact, decades of research on achievement suggests that successful people reach their goals not simply because of who they are, but more often because of what they do.
how Can You Achieve The Good Life And Live Life To The Fullest?
Learning and knowing the answer to this question can help you make your life as happier and successful as it should be.
So if you are serious in creating positive changes in your life, start learning and applying the principles of living the good life.
We’re living in a time where nearly everyone is feeling overwhelmed with the changes and problems in the world. Some of us feel stuck, uninspired and fearful. Others have suffered major losses and feel hopeless and helpless. Some people find ways to thrive even in bad times. They refuse to fall into “the sky is falling mode.”
Today you can make a conscious decision to revitalize and renew your body, mind and spirit. You can lift the weight off you shoulders. It’s a choice we make every second of every day. The following are methods to do so.
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully
- Memorize your favorite poem
- Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want
- When you say, “I love you”, mean it
- When you say, “I’m sorry”, look the person in the eye
Life isn’t always cut out the way we think it should be. But that doesn’t mean we can’t make the most out of it, right?! As Eleanor Roosevelt so aptly stated: “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” So, with that in mind…here are some simple biofriendly tips for life and living:
1. Stand Out: Take the hard road and embrace what people may think is impossible. Work overtime to master personal strengths.
2. Light Up Someone’s Life: Make a connection with someone to help overcome a personal challenge. Show them you care and believe in them.
3. Jump Right In: While others are standing by watching JUMP in with both feet. Waiting for someone to lay it out for you will result in missed opportunity. JUMP!